Our COVID-19 Response: Season June 1 – October 15, 2020
Everyone is facing their own personal survival during these un-presented times. Sailing CBI is taking every precaution to ensure your experience is safe as well as memorable.
Our COVID-19 policies include:
- The Cape Bretoner Catamaran has received an extensive, thorough disinfecting from bow to stern which is the standard season preparation cleaning
- All touchable surfaces will be disinfected after each sail above all the cleaning that is done on or before every sailing
- Our day sail experiences can accommodate up to 10 individuals within a bubble or using self –distancing spacing.
- Our full meal and sail will be limited to 8 persons.
- Our safety orientation will now begin before getting on the boat to explain how the COVID-19 regulations will be managed.
- Our over- night charters will limited to only families or 2 couples within the bubble effect.
- We have reduced out booking fees from 10 % to 5% for holding a reservation. Full Payment is now due 14 days prior to booking date. Full refunds will be provided for bookings cancelled during the COVID pandemic.
- Our Transport Canada regulations permits us to have 12 guests but with current COVID -19 guidelines, we have reduced our numbers to ensure a safe social-distancing environment and a safer experience for all on board.
- Masks are not mandatory, but guest are encouraged to notify Sailing CBI 2 days prior to sail if they want them provided.
To book your sailing experience, click here